We are starting to release vaccine appointments at Ramsbury Surgery on the National Booking Service (NBS). Please be aware this will be the principle way of booking your vaccine going forward but we are starting slowly to see how it works for us as it's a very different way of running our Clinics. Please use the link here to go onto the NBS.
- you're aged 40 or over
- you'll turn 40 before 1 July 2021
- you're at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you're an eligible frontline health or social care worker
- you get a Carer's Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you're a Carer.